International Conference on Physician Health™ 2016 presentations
The International Conference on Physician Health™ is held in collaboration with the American Medical Association, the Canadian Medical Association and the British Medical Association. This year's theme was Increasing Joy in Medicine and the presentations showcased research and perspectives into physicians' health and offered practical, evidence-based skills and strategies to promote a healthier culture for physicians. Here are some of the highlights of the conference:
- Over 450 professionals from around the world were in attendance.
- Sixty-six concurrent sessions in the form of oral presentations and workshops were offered.
- Over 50posters were on display.
- Plenary speakers included such experts as Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn, Dr. Saki Santorelli, Dr. Suzie Brown, Dr. Christine Sinsky, Dr. Jennifer Stellar, Dr. Deborah Cohen, Dr. Lislotte Dyrbye, Dr. Genevieve Moinéau, Dr. William Tierney and Jonathan Bush.
- A total of 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ were available.
Thank you to all of our colleagues who presented at or attended this engaging conference. We appreciate your time and energy. We hope that you all return to your professions with a renewed spirit and resiliency in order to continue your important work for taking care of yourselves, your patients and conducting research.
Conference Materials and Presentations
- Conference program
- Sunday, Sept.18th presentations (4.2 MB)
- Monday, Sept. 19th presentations (6.2 MB)
- Poster presentations (17.7 MB)
- Plenary speakers presentations (9.2 MB)
Note: All presentations may not be included as we are still collecting the final presentations from presenters, some may have been omitted for copyright purposes. Check back periodically for updates.