The AMA-convened Physician Consortium for Performance Improvement® (PCPI®) holds membership meetings twice a year providing opportunities to meet PCPI leadership and staff, network with fellow PCPI members, learn about the PCPI's current work and future strategies, and have the opportunity to join the PCPI's efforts to improve the quality and efficiency of health care.
March 6-7, 2014
Online registration has closed. Participants may register on-site the day of the meeting. The cost to attend is $395 per participant for PCPI members and $495 per participant for non-PCPI members. Organizations that send two or more participants will be issued a refund of $50 per participant.
Washington Marriott at Metro Center
775 12th St. NW
Washington, DC 20005
The CMS Quality Strategy
Maria Durham, MS, MBA
The PCPI is excited to offer our new Measure Design & Advancement Training to organizations interested in gaining in-depth knowledge of the PCPI measure development process. In particular, this training focuses specifically on the work of our Measure Design & Advancement Team, which includes:
- Convening a multidisciplinary expert work group with careful review and consideration of potential conflicts of interest
- Reviewing the measure landscape
- Reviewing the medical literature to support measure development (including but not limited to guidelines, research studies, and evidence of performance gaps)
- Assistance with drafting and refinement of measure language
- Hosting of public comment
- Finalization of measures with the work group and obtaining organization approval
This course will not include training on measure specifications or measure testing.
The PCPI will be offering this one day session at the following location and times:
- AMA Headquarters in Chicago, April 10
- AMA Office in Washington, DC, May 8 (This offering is subject to cancellation if minimal enrollment is not met)
$695 for PCPI Members
$795 for Non-members
Group discount: $100 discount for each registration will be given to organizations (PCPI members and non-members) that send 2 or more representatives
For more information, please contact Jodie Dvorkin.