The AMA-convened Physician Consortium for Performance Improvement® (PCPI®) holds membership meetings twice a year providing opportunities to meet PCPI leadership and staff, network with fellow PCPI members, learn about the PCPI's current work and future strategies, and have the opportunity to join the PCPI's efforts to improve the quality and efficiency of health care.
Oct. 22-23, 2014
- Oct. 22, 2014
- Oct. 23, 2014
- Oct. 22-23, 2014
- Measures Advisory Committee
- Quality Improvement Advisory Committee
- Outcomes Ad Hoc Committee
Online registration is now closed. On-site registration will be available.
Chicago Marriott O'Hare
8535 West Higgins Road
Chicago, Ill. 60631
- PCPI Orientation
Jorge Belmonte, MPPA
- Update on PCPI Measure Transition
Kathleen Blake, MD, MPH
- Performance Measurement: How Specialty Societies are Meeting the Need
- Strategies for Activating Physicians: Engaging Physicians to Improve Patient Care
Michael Tutty, PhD
- A Registry Enabled Care and Learning System
- John Ovretveit, PhD
- Eugene Nelson, DSc, MPH
- What Information Are Patients and Consumers Looking For?
Sue Sheridan, MBA, MIM