Measure Sesign & Advancement Training to be offered as webinar series
The PCPI has decided to cancel the training sessions previously scheduled for April 10th (Chicago) and May 8th (Washington DC). Our goal is to offer the training at a time/place that will provide the maximum benefit for our participants. Thus, we are going to offer a three-part webinar series in place of the in-person sessions. Details on dates will be coming soon.
The Measure Design & Advancement Training is for organizations and/or individuals interested in gaining in-depth knowledge of the PCPI measure development process. In particular, this training focuses specifically on the work of our Measure Design & Advancement Team, which includes:
- Convening a multidisciplinary expert work group with careful review and consideration of potential conflicts of interest
- Reviewing the measure landscape
- Reviewing the medical literature to support measure development (including but not limited to guidelines, research studies, and evidence of performance gaps)
- Assistance with drafting and refinement of measure language
- Hosting of public comment
- Finalization of measures with the work group and obtaining organization approval
The AMA-convened Physician Consortium for Performance Improvement® (PCPI®) holds membership meetings twice a year providing opportunities to meet PCPI leadership and staff, network with fellow PCPI members, learn about the PCPI's current work and future strategies, and have the opportunity to join the PCPI's efforts to improve the quality and efficiency of health care.
View available presentations from the March 6-7, 2014 meeting.
Oct. 22-23, 2014