Manage your AMA email
Choose which AMA digital publications you would like to receive and which email address you prefer for delivery – all on one Web page.
To subscribe to a number of general-interest email publications (listed below), follow these steps:
- Login to the AMA Email Preferences Center. To access the center, either login with your AMA account or create an account if you don’t have one.
- Indicate your name and primary email address.
- Choose your email preferences (select subscriptions and address for delivery) for AMA email communications.
If you already subscribe to AMA email publications, those preferences will be pre-populated at the Email Preferences Center. If you wish to keep those preferences, no action on your part is needed. But anytime you need to update your preferences, you can use this quick and easy new tool.
Just login to the AMA Email Preferences Center and begin to get information the way you want to receive it from the AMA.
Manage your communication options for the publications in these categories:
- AMA Wire and content preferences
- AMA Alerts
- AMA Morning Rounds (for AMA members only)
JAMA & Specialty Journals and American Medical News
- JAMA & Specialty Journals
- Virtual Mentor alerts
- American Medical News
- American Medical News mobile
Business of Medicine
- Health Information Technology
- AMA Bookstore News
- Practice Management Alerts
Medicine and Public Health
- Physician Health e-Letter
- Ending Disparities e-Letter
- PCPI Announcements
- AMA MedEd Update
- Therapeutic Insights