Resident Recruitment Resources
Be a Resident Outreach Liaison Volunteer to be a Resident Outreach Liaison
AMA Resident Outreach Program (ROP) strives to increase resident and fellow awareness of the AMA and the important resources and advocacy the AMA offers. ROP provides opportunities for residents and fellows to connect with the AMA at the local level through participation at area events, orientations and other activities.
As a Resident Outreach Liaison, you have the opportunity to shape the future of the medicine as you network and reach out in a leadership role to area residents. By engaging residents in meaningful activities and enhancing relationships with the GME community, your involvement as a Resident Outreach Liaison strengthens the voice of the AMA.
Help the AMA build a strong connection with residents and fellows that will span throughout their career.
You can determine the level of involvement that works best for you. Here are just a few of the Resident Outreach Liaison initiatives you may wish to participate in. Feel free to send ideas for other types of resident outreach to firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome any suggestions!
- Represent the AMA by engaging residents during orientation fairs and exhibits.
- Speak on behalf of the AMA at a resident orientation.
- Participate in local panel discussions created for residents and fellows.
- Conduct a seminar within your area of expertise for residents and fellows.
- Build relationships with GME staff at an affiliated institution.
- Present to residents during grand rounds.
- Send an e-mail to residents about recent AMA accomplishments and activities.
- Recommend physicians, resources and activities that might assist and enhance ROP.
Thank you for your support!
If you have any questions you can contact Rana Moharem at (312) 464-5347 or email@example.com