AMA Preferred Provider Offers and Services: Business Services
Keep your career on the right path by managing your practice efficiently. These AMA-negotiated discounts will help you save money on shipping, medical supplies and equipment, and patient payments management.
Mailing and Shipping Discounts
- Save and ship: Save up to 36 percent on a wide range of shipping services.
- Get copies: Receive savings up to 10 percent on black-and-white and color copier services at participating UPS stores.
- Old friends and new friends welcome: Use these discounts with existing or new UPS accounts.
Savings on Medical Supplies and Equipment
- Stock your practice: Save up to 35 percent on medical, surgical, pharmaceutical and equipment purchases.
- Get it fast: Delivery is guaranteed within 24-48 hours in most areas and ships the same day when orders are placed by 5 p.m.
- Find vaccines and pharmaceuticals: Gain access to every adult and pediatric vaccine recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.
Collecting Payments for Your Practice
- Money-saving solutions: Save money when accepting Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express® payments from your patient.
- Get security: Find security tools designed to protect customer payment information and secure your point of sale environment.
- What we do for you: See how this cash flow management service can improve your medical practice’s cash flow on unpaid insurance claims and overdue patient balances.
- Business solutions for your practice: Transworld offers the highest recovery rates in the industry and affordable fixed-fee accounts receivable solutions that average less than $10 per account.
- Get the best deal: Preferred pricing is available for physicians and their practices.
- Save up to 30% off laptops, tablets, desktops, servers, accessories and more
- Free ground shipping
Small Practice Business Insurance
- Business Property Insurance and Business Liability Coverage
- Workers' Compensation
- Commercial Auto Insurance
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Additional terms and conditions may apply, including verification of current AMA membership status.