AMA MVP Program: Travel Discounts
Let the experts plan your next vacation. Save on car rentals for your next road trip, get discounts on group travel and cruises and earn cash back rewards with our travel rewards credit card.
Car Rental Services
- Access special seasonal offers: Get special limited time offers that include free weekend days and free upgrades on car rentals.
- Rent and save: Receive 25 percent off of domestic and international car rentals when you use promo code CDP # 11635.
- Become a gold member: Receive a fee-waived membership in the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards program when you sign up through the AMA discount program.
- Not 25? No problem: Hertz waives surcharges for medical students ages 21 to 24.
- Rent and save: Receive up to 7 percent off rentals in the U.S. and Canada.
- Be thrifty: Get up to 7 percent off rentals in the U.S. and Canada.
Group Travel and Cruises
- Family owned: AHI Travel is a family-owned travel company known for its deluxe international travel programs.
- Guided travel: Experience all-inclusive travel programs with expert tour guides and preferred access to local sites.
- Worry free: Relax and enjoy the travel experience while the logistics and details are handled by a professional travel company.
- Expert staff: Find the cruise that fits in with your lifestyle by working with our knowledgeable team of experts.
- The choice is yours: Choose from every major cruise line in the world, all booked and arranged through AHI cruises.
- Reap the benefits: Receive special cruise fares, excellent pre-cruise service, and exclusive shipboard amenities.
Travel Rewards Credit Card
- Get rewarded: Earn 5 points on airfare purchases, 3 points on AMA and select Physician Discount Program provider purchases, and 1 point on all other purchases.
- Bonus beginning: Earn 5,000 bonus points on your first purchase and 15,000 bonus points when you spend $2,500 within the first three months of opening your card account.
- No fees: Stay worry free with no annual fees or foreign transaction fees.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Additional terms and conditions may apply, including verification of current AMA membership status.