AMA MVP Program—Wells Fargo
Financing for your practice – and so much more
Whether you’re thinking about ownership, planning for growth or preparing for transition, Wells Fargo Practice Finance is here to help you take your next step. With more than 25 years of experience working with healthcare practitioners, they understand how to build and manage a thriving practice and provide the resources and support to help you achieve your goals.
Practice & equipment financing
Financial resources and professional support to help you start, acquire, equip, expand or grow your practice.
- Up to 100% fixed rate financing plus additional 25% working capital available
- Preferred-rate pricing for AMA members
- Complimentary Practice Success Program includes practical planning tools, project guidance, and professional support to help your practice grow
- Learn more about practice and equipment financing from Wells Fargo
Commercial real estate financing
Purchase a building or condominium, finance new construction or a building renovation.
- Loans up to $5,000,000 with up to 90% financing available
- Competitive fixed and variable rates with terms up to 25 years
- Small Business Administration (SBA) 7(a) and 504 loans available
- National SBA Preferred Lender status helps streamline the process, saving you time and money
- Learn more about commercial real estate financing from Wells Fargo
Get financing from specialists who explain your options, answer your questions, and provide helpful guidance along the way. Mention AMA's MVP Program to receive your AMA-negotiated savings.
All financing is subject to credit approval. Commercial real estate financing is provided by Wells Fargo SBA Lending and is subject to credit approval and SBA eligibility rules.
Wells Fargo Practice Finance is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Take advantage of these benefits from the AMA MVP Program.