AMA MVP Program—Wells Fargo
Take advantage of these benefits from the AMA MVP Program.
Count on Wells Fargo to help you advance your practice—from equipment and practice financing to loans and lines of credit.
Through convenient and flexible lease financing, keep your practice operating with advanced equipment to help you provide quality care.
- Access to 100% financing
- Upgrade flexibility and multiple end-of-term options
- Potential tax benefits*
- Personalized assistance from equipment financing experts
- Preferred pricing for AMA members
Wells Fargo Financial Leasing specializes in custom lease financing for medical professionals nationwide. Learn more about equipment financing.
Whether you’re planning a transition to ownership or preparing for growth, get the investment capital, planning resources and professional support to help you succeed throughout your career.
- Up to 100% financing plus additional 25% for working capital
- Customized payment schedule with preferred-rate pricing
- Performance-based lending allows those with fewer accumulated assets to buy, build and expand their practices
- Automatic enrollment in the Practice Success Program with step-by-step guidance and support to help facilitate your transition to ownership and growth
Wells Fargo’s practice finance group has more than 20 years of experience helping health care professionals start, acquire and invest in their practices. Learn more about practice financing.
Commercial real estate financing
Whether you’re acquiring a building or planning a ground-up construction project, get financing from experts who explain your options, answer your questions and provide helpful guidance along the way.
- Loans up to $5,000,000
- Competitive fixed and variable rates with terms up to 25 years
- Up to 90% financing available
- SBA 7(a) and 504 loans available
- National SBA Preferred Lender status helps streamline the process, saving you time and money
- 50% off SBA loan packaging fees ($500 value)
Wells Fargo’s practice finance group understands the business of building a professional health care practice. Learn more about commercial real estate financing.
Mention AMA's MVP Program to receive your AMA-negotiated savings.
*Any discussion of legal, tax or accounting matters herein (including any attachments) should not and may not be relied on by any recipient or reader. The recipient/reader should consult his/her attorney, tax adviser and/or accountant for a statement of legal, tax and/or accounting rules applicable to his/her particular situation and for all other legal, tax and accounting advice.
All practice financing is subject to credit approval.
©2011 Wells Fargo