AMA Member Value Program—Reputation.com
Take advantage of these benefits from the AMA Member Value Program.
Reputation.com lets you control how you look online
Reputation.com is the pioneer and global leader in online reputation management and privacy solutions. The company has served physicians and other professionals since 2006 and has been extensively covered in publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine and Newsweek.
Reputation.com helps physicians deal with negative, false and misleading reviews placed on doctor rating sites such as Vitals.com, Healthgrades.com and RateMDs. Physicians can also monitor and manage the information that shows up about them in major search engines including Google.
Services for AMA members:
- Review Management—Improve your rating on sites like Vitals.com and Healthgrades.com by staying on top of patient reviews
- Negative content remediation—suppress negative comments that show up prominently in search engines
- Privacy protection—block the release of your private information from people-search websites
- 24/7 Monitoring—Around-the-clock monitoring of your Internet presence in one easy-to-use dashboard
- Live support—reputation advisors to help and answer your questions 24/7
- Exclusive discounts for AMA members