AMA MVP Program—AMA Insurance Agency
Insurance and Financial Services Designed Exclusively for Physicians
The AMA Insurance Agency offers a full suite of life, health, disability income insurance and retirement programs tailored to meet the unique needs of physicians.
Recognizing the demands of a busy professional life, AMA Insurance makes it easy for physicians to get the information they need and to secure important coverage in the way they want to buy it. The Agency provides a variety of access points: through direct mail; via telephone; online enrollment; and through vetted, highly-skilled financial planning professionals meeting face-to-face with the physician to explore objectives, identify insurance coverage gaps and develop a customized program to help meet those needs, whether personal or professional.
A short list of products and services includes:
- AMA-sponsored group life and health plans, including disability income
- Individual life, health and disability products
- Auto and homeowner plans
- Long term care plans
- Wealth accumulation planning through the Agency’s Physician Financial Partners network
- Retirement programs, including a physician-exclusive 401K plan, provided through Millennium Brokerage Group, LLC, one of the Agency’s vetted program partners
Many of the plans offered through the Agency provide certain premium credits/discounts for physicians—and AMA members may save even more, as much as 35 percent on select plans.
For more than two decades, AMA Insurance Agency has been dedicated to meeting the insurance needs of physicians, medical students and their families. No one offers more physician-specific benefits through top-rated carriers because insurance and related services for physicians is what we do. Period.
AMA Insurance Agency understands the needs of physicians. Learn more by visiting amainsure.com or call toll free, (800) 458-5736, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Central Time.
Mention AMA membership to receive your AMA-negotiated savings.
* Subsidiary of the American Medical Association.