The AMA is committed to working hand-in-hand with the Federation to increase membership. This section of the AMA website offers information and a direct link to the PfG Manual, the 2011 Marketing Calendar and our Print on Demand Service that allows your state to customize co-branded marketing materials.
The (AMA) is pleased to offer the 2011 Partnership for Growth Federation Membership Manual. The PfG Manual was developed to help Federation members implement coordinated marketing programs with the AMA as well as provide detailed requirements and instructions regarding the PfG program.
The Print on Demand system allows you to customize and co-brand marketing materials at absolutely no cost to you.
Print on Demand offers:
- Brochures and flyers
- Buckslips and other materials that contain pre-approved physician/medical student testimonials to help strengthen our joint membership ask
- An ability to check your order to ensure your data merged correctly when uploading mailing lists for postcards
You will be able to personalize your state or county society content, or just use what we provide for you. For more information, please contact Brian Eaggleston.
This section provides a calendar of all AMA Federation and Direct marketing activities as well as data exclusion deadlines for the 2010 membership year and links to the actual AMA Direct Program Solicitations.
Notes to remember:
- Actual marketing pieces will be posted as soon as possible after final approval.
- Time-sensitive marketing materials will be taken off the website once outdated.
- Dates for exclusion file deadlines are listed to avoid duplicate billing within the Federation. We ask that your society report all new SMS members who become AMA members (since the last roster transmission) at least monthly. More frequent transmittals are encouraged.
- Please adhere to AMA guidelines for the use of the AMA logo, photographs, and copyrighted material.