- Access the AMA Career Planning Resource guide
Consult this guide to learn about the residency application and matching process, find tips on how to prepare your CV and cover letter, and feel confident during your interview.
- "How to Fix Medical Education" Wall Street Journal video panel
Watch AMA Group Vice President Susan Skochelak, M.D. discuss the transformative work the AMA is doing to reshape medical education in the U.S. Joining Dr. Skochelak on the esteemed video panel is Marc Triola, M.D., NYU School of Medicine's associate dean of educational informatics and project lead of NYU's Accelerating Change in Medical Education grant project.
- What are the most important factors in attracting a medical student body that reflects a diverse patient population?
Experts, educators and physicians in training participated in a Google Hangout to share ideas and learn what others think. Read more at AMA Wire.
Looking for information on graduate medical education and residency/fellowship programs?
- FREIDA Online
- Find an open residency or fellowship
- Introduction to the Practice of Medicine
Searching for continuing medical education resources?
- Visit the AMA Education Center to find CME and other professional activities
- Learn about the AMA Physician's Recognition Award and Credit System
- Find information about re-entry to clinical practice
Interested in a career in medicine?
Other AMA medical education resources/activities