- Podcasts, presentations now available from AMA Accelerating Change in Medical Education Conference
Leaders in medical education gathered at a conference in October to explore ideas and innovations to propel the educational system for physicians into the next century of medicine. Learn more about these ideas via newly posted podcasts of all plenary sessions as well as presentations from the many concurrent seminars that were held during the two-day event. Part of the AMA's Accelerating Change in Medical Education initiave, the conference brought together nearly 200 thought leaders and international experts to discuss new ideas for closing the gap between 20th-century medical education models and 21st-century health care needs. Read more.
- Read the new issue of AMA MedEd Update
Looking for information on graduate medical education and residency/fellowship programs?
- FREIDA Online
- Find an open residency or fellowship
- Introduction to the Practice of Medicine
Searching for continuing medical education resources?
- Find CME activities (by topic or format)
- AMA Physician's Recognition Award and Credit System
- Learn more about re-entry to clinical practice
Interested in a career in medicine?
Other AMA medical education resources/activities