- AMA Google Hangout on Diversity
What are the most important factors in attracting a medical student body that reflects a diverse patient population? Experts, educators and physicians in training participated in a Google Hangout on Oct. 20 to share ideas and learn what others think. Read more at AMA Wire.
- Gender, grading systems shape medical students’ views discussed on the AMA MedEd Update September newsletter.
Get the latest medical education news delivered to your inbox — sign up for the AMA MedEd Update monthly newsletter. Want more med ed news? Read it at AMA Wire™.
Looking for information on graduate medical education and residency/fellowship programs?
- FREIDA Online
- Find an open residency or fellowship
- Introduction to the Practice of Medicine
Searching for continuing medical education resources?
- Find CME activities (by topic or format)
- AMA Physician's Recognition Award and Credit System
- Learn more about re-entry to clinical practice
Interested in a career in medicine?
Other AMA medical education resources/activities