- Are you next in line for leadership?
The American Medical Association nominates representatives to key medical education organizations, Residency Review Committees of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), and member Boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS). For detailed information, read more.
- Why training adaptive learners will be essential to med ed discussed on the AMA MedEd Update June newsletter.
Get the latest medical education news delivered to your inbox — sign up for the AMA MedEd Update monthly newsletter. Want more med ed news? Read it at AMA Wire™.
Looking for information on graduate medical education and residency/fellowship programs?
- FREIDA Online
- Find an open residency or fellowship
- Introduction to the Practice of Medicine
Searching for continuing medical education resources?
- Find CME activities (by topic or format)
- AMA Physician's Recognition Award and Credit System
- Learn more about re-entry to clinical practice
Interested in a career in medicine?
Other AMA medical education resources/activities