New AMA Insurance Agency Products for Senior Physicians
The AMA Insurance Agency Offers customized solutions for your personal and professional needs. The following new products have been reviewed specifically for senior physicians.
New! Download a one page flier with information available on Senior Physician Products.
Medicare Supplement Insurance
Seniors are facing some of the highest out-of-pocket expenses for health care in Medicare’s history, as they are responsible for bills that Medicare does not pay. The Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans sponsored by the American Medical Association provides the following benefits:
- Competitive rates for this group
- Choice of all 10 standardized plans
- Guaranteed acceptance
- Timely claims processing (in under 2 days or less)
- Financially strong underwriter (Transamerica Life Insurance Company and its affiliates)
- Separate Part D program also available
Visit www.amainsure.com/medsupp or call toll free 1-888-627-5883 to learn more.
Long-Term Care Program
AMA Insurance Agency’s new Long Term Care program is now offered through AMA Insurance Agency’s Physician Financial Partners Program (PFP*). This program offers physicians and their spouses a comprehensive set of tools and resources that includes:
- Improved negotiated discounts on individual Long Term Care insurance
- Alternative funding options designed to benefit you – and your heirs
- Tax-advantaged plans (consult your tax advisor for tax advantages)
- A no-cost assessment of LTC needs
Visit www.amainsure.com/products/health/ltc.html or call toll free 855-210-4015.
Wealth Management and Retirement Services Now Available through the Physicians Financial Partners Program
AMA Insurance Agency’s Physicians Financial Partners program also provides access to a nationwide network of independent, experienced financial professionals for comprehensive wealth management and retirement planning. Products and services available include:
- Physicians 401k
- Living Trusts
- Wealth Replacement Trusts
- Gifting Strategies
- Estate Planning
- Annuities and Cash Value Life Insurance
To schedule a personal consultation or to learn more about the options available, visit http://www.pfpprogram.com or call toll free 855-210-4015.
Individual Health Insurance Plans Available (for spouse coverage)
This program provides physicians and/or spouses under the age of 65, access to affordable major medical insurance coverage – and in some cases may provide premium savings of up to 42%. By leveraging the buying power of all physicians, these plans often provide a more affordable solution for senior physicians who need coverage for loved ones under the age of 65. This plan features:
- A wide variety of choices for coverage from HSAs to PPOs.
- 20% deductible credit each year you do not meet your deductible
- Free HSA Account
- Exclusive AMA-Member free HSA Benefit Analysis
- World-wide coverage, 24-hours a day
- Enhanced wellness benefits based on PPACA Guidelines effective September 23, 2010
- Tele-Express, phone application - no paper applications to complete
- The program is brought to you by JLBG Health, a fully vetted marketing partner of AMA Insurance Agency.
Call 1-866-312-9884 or visit www.amainsure.com/healthinsurance for more details
Dental Insurance Program
AMA Insurance Agency’s new Dental Insurance Program is offered through Met Life Insurance Company. Coverage is available for physicians and their dependents at competitive group rates that can be lower than you might currently pay for dental insurance or if you were to purchase dental insurance on your own. Regular checkups and preventive services are 100% covered when you use a participating dentist. Below are some key features of the MetLife Preferred Dentist Program:
- Choice of two plan benefit designs.
- Freedom to see any dentist you want.
- More than 150,000 preferred dentist locations nationwide.
Call 1-800-458-5736 to learn more or visit www.amainsure.com/dental for more details
To learn more about all the products and programs available to you and your family, contact AMA Insurance Agency's Customer Care at 1-800-458-5736, Monday-Friday between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Central Time.
Print out a flier of AMAIA insurance products available for seniors.
Assist America Global Emergency Services Program
You and your family have the added security of global emergency services any time you travel 100 miles or more away from home, domestically or internationally. Below are some of the key features of the Program:
- Medical Consultation, Evaluation & Referral
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Foreign Hospital Admission Guarantee
- Assist America's Operations Center is staffed 24/7 by multi-lingual professionals
- Emergency Trauma Counseling
- Pre-trip Information on immunization regulations, visa requirements, security advisories
Assist America services are available at no additional charge to physicians and their families insured through certain plans offered by AMA Insurance.