Resident and Fellow Section (RFS)
- Apply for leadership positions with the AMA-RFS by February 1. Available positions include: a resident position on AMPAC, ACGME Board, Surgical Caucus Executive Committee, AMA Council on Legislation, AMA Council on Long Range Planning and Development, and more.
- Thank you to everyone that attended the 2015 AMA-RFS Interim Meeting at the Hilton Atlanta Nov. 12-14!
- View the 2015-2016 AMA-RFS Governing Council!
- Become part of the AMA's national grassroots advocacy campaign to preserve GME funding at www.SaveGME.org.
- Quality Improvement Forum: Take a look at our new resource focused on Quality Improvement!
- Resident Engagement Leader (REL) Program: Sign up today to serve as a Resident Engagement Leader in your area!