AMA National Medical Student Annual Meeting
Join us at the 2016 AMA National Medical Student Annual Meeting.
June 9-11, 2016
Hyatt Regency Chicago
Represent the voice and vision of medical students across the country at the American Medical Association National Medical Student Annual Meeting.
Important Meeting Materials:
- AMA Medical Student Section: 2016 AMA Annual Meeting highlights
- A-16 AMA-MSS Proceedings
- National Medical Student Assembly Meeting Handbook
- A-16 Election Manual
- A-16 Blood Pressure Challenge at Clinical Skills Workshop
*Please note: these are subject to change.
- Keynote speaker Kevin Pho, MD, founder of KevinMD.com—“Make a Difference in Health Care With Social Media”
- AMA-Medical Student Section National Service Project—Doctors Back to School™ event
- A combined Medical Specialty Showcase and Clinical Skills Workshop—interact with physicians from different specialties and participate in clinical skills including suturing, orthopedic skills, blood pressure monitoring, splinting, ultrasound and airway management
- Educational programs—attend educational programs on topics such as how to shape a unique career in medicine, how to pitch a tech idea, and how to discuss medical student mental health
- Policymaking sessions—make your voice heard on important and relevant issues for our profession
- The Hyatt Regency Chicago is offering a discounted student rate for a limited number of rooms. Please find more information here.