AMA National Medical Student Annual Meeting
Join us at the 2016 AMA National Medical Student Annual Meeting.
June 9-11, 2016
Hyatt Regency Chicago
Represent the voice and vision of medical students across the country at the American Medical Association National Medical Student Annual Meeting.
Register now! Online registration will be open through May 26th.
Upcoming Meeting Deadlines:
- Virtual Reference Committee – Open 4/29 through 5/16
- Keynote speaker Kevin Pho, MD, founder of KevinMD.com—“Make a Difference in Health Care With Social Media”
- AMA-Medical Student Section National Service Project—Doctors Back to School™ event
- A combined Medical Specialty Showcase and Clinical Skills Workshop—interact with physicians from different specialties and participate in clinical skills including suturing, orthopedic skills, blood pressure monitoring, casting, ultrasound and airway management
- Educational programs—attend educational programs on topics such as how to shape a unique career in medicine, how to pitch a tech idea, and how to discuss medical student mental health
- Policymaking sessions—make your voice heard on important and relevant issues for our profession
*Please note: these are subject to change.
- The Hyatt Regency Chicago is offering a discounted student rate for a limited number of rooms. Please find more information here.