National Medical Student Meetings
MSS Interim Meeting
Nov. 12-14, 2015
Networking, career advice, advocacy, community service, national speakers in medicine and educational programming are just a few advantages you'll gain from attending the American Medical Association national medical student meeting.
Hosted by the AMA Medical Student Section (MSS), our interim meeting will now extend through Saturday afternoon in order to offer you additional programming tailored to deliver relevant information and insights matched to each year and phase of your medical training. By attending this event and its many supporting activities, you can:
- Participate in dedicated networking opportunities with physicians from a variety of specialties and states. In addition to making your voice heard in health care policy.
- Learn about educational topics in the areas of innovation and technology, clinical skills, health care legislation, public health and improving health outcomes, and the business of medicine
- Interact with and receive career advice from residents and physicians in more than 50 specialty fields at the AMA Medical Specialty Showcase
Register Now. Registration closes Nov. 7th. Delegate and Alternate Delegate Registration closes October 1st.
For information on meeting related deadlines, please visit the Meetings and Events page.
Have an idea for a program at the 2015 National Medical Student Interim Meeting? This is the place to share your thoughts. Topics at Interim 2015 should focus on:
- Clinical workshops
- Resources for clinical rotations
- Social media
- Residency panel
- Step prep
- Technology and innovation
- AMA Focus Areas (improving patient health, medical education, helping physician practices)
Provide the MSS with your ideas for programming at the National Medical Student Interim Meeting by filling out the Meeting Programming Ideas Submission Form
While we do our best to fit in every program, space is limited, so we cannot guarantee any program request submitted. If you have any questions, please contact your Speaker, Trishna Narula, your Vice Speaker, Theresa Phan, or the MSS. Please submit all ideas by August 15.
For information on MSS convention committees, visit the convention committee page
For information to apply for AMA-MSS postions, visit the MSS National Leadership Positions page.
For information on the symposium and submission procedures, visit the AMA Research Symposium page.
For information on past MSS Assembly meetings, please visit the past meetings page.