Meetings and Events
MSS National Meetings
The biannual MSS National Meetings provide MSS members numerous exciting opportunities, including AMA-MSS policy policy-creation, networking, community service, leadership training, educational, and social events.
Why attend MSS National Meetings?
The Doctor's Channel recently interviewed numerous MSS leaders and participants regarding the benefits of becoming involved in the MSS and attending the national meetings. Check out what your fellow students had to say in the video below:
- AMA-MSS Governing Council applications: May 17
- Medical Specialty Showcase RSVPs: May 17
- Registration deadline for Delegates/Alternate Delegates only: May 23
- Registration deadline for non-voting meeting attendees: June 3
AMA-MSS National and Regional Meeting Dates
- 2013: June 13-15, Chicago
- 2014: June 5-7, Chicago
- 2013 November 14-16, National Harbor, Md.
- 2014 November 6-8, Dallas, Texas