Academic Physicians Section (APS)
Since 1976, providing all AMA-member academic physicians a voice in AMA policies
- Make plans now to attend the next APS meeting, Nov. 11 in Seattle. Read more at AMA Wire.
- AMA members: Join the APS now.
- Read a summary of the Annual 2016 APS meeting and view the presentations.
- Burnout expert describes "double-edged sword" of physician personality during APS meeting.
- Check out a history of the APS and its work over the last 40 years.
- APS representative participates in webinar on increasing the number of black men in medicine. Read more at AMA Wire.
- What will be the impact of the new accreditation system in GME? Read more at AMA Wire.
- The Section on Medical Schools is now the Academic Physicians Section. Read more at AMA Wire.
- How does the AMA-APS work to influence AMA policy? Learn more.
- Sign up now to get the latest medical education news delivered to your inbox each month. Want more med ed news? Check out AMA Wire™.
- Apply now for leadership opportunities in medical education.
- View a YouTube video on the AMA's Accelerating Change in Medical Education initiative.