The AMA Foundation Corporate Roundtable is a group of key stakeholders that share a commitment to public health in America. Corporate Roundtable members meet semiannually to discuss issues of mutual interest related to medicine and public health.
The AMA Foundation thanks the following organizations for supporting public health and medical education.
The AMA Foundation is pleased to provide links to our corporate roundtable member organizations websites as a courtesy. These external links are provided for informational purposes only, and the AMA Foundation does not necessarily endorse content on these websites.
Membership in the Corporate Roundtable helps support the full range of AMA Foundation programs:
- Healthy Communities/Healthy America: Provides grants to support physician-led free clinics.
- Healthy Living Grants: Provides grants that support community-based public health projects.
- Minority Scholars Award: Provides scholarships to first- and second- year medical students from historically underrepresented groups in the medical profession.
- Physicians of Tomorrow: Provides scholarships for rising fourth-year medical students.
- Seed Grant Research Program: Provides research grants intended to encourage medical students, physician residents and fellows to pursue research as a career.
- Excellence in Medicine Awards: Recognize a select group of physicians and medical students who exemplify the profession’s highest values: commitment to service, community involvement, altruism, leadership, and dedication to patient care.
Membership in the Corporate Roundtable illustrates your commitment to supporting the following AMA Foundation goals:
- To improve the health of Americans through philanthropic support of quality programs in public health and medical education
- To build partnerships which develop high-impact initiatives that make a profound difference in improving the quality, access, and delivery of the nation’s health care and medical education.
To learn more about corporate support opportunities and benefits, please contact:
Judson Booker Wood III, JD
Corporate Relations Manager
The next Corporate Roundtable meeting will take place October 24, 2014 in Chicago.